As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the best possible signage and wayfinding solution for your facility, at your request an INNERFACE professional planner will conduct a annual site visit. During their visit they will:
- Meet with client to determine if areas have moved, if there are new areas that need to be addressed and where they perceive issues with existing wayfinding.
- If requested, we will meet with staff of problem areas to gather specific input.
- Walk through the entire campus to assess wayfinding signage and looking for temporary signs that may need to be updated or replaced with permanent signs.
- Examine directional and code compliant signage to make sure that the information is current and determine if additional signage is needed.
- Prepare a message schedule detailing recommended updates/additions along with corresponding floor plans.