As part of our ongoing commitment to providing the best possible signage and wayfinding solution for your facility, at your request an INNERFACE professional planner will conduct a annual site visit. During their visit they will:
- Meet with client to determine if areas have moved, if there are new areas that need to be addressed and where they perceive issues with existing wayfinding.
- If requested, we will meet with staff of problem areas to gather specific input.
- Walk through the entire campus to assess wayfinding signage and looking for temporary signs that may need to be updated or replaced with permanent signs.
- Examine directional and code compliant signage to make sure that the information is current and determine if additional signage is needed.
- Prepare a message schedule detailing recommended updates/additions along with corresponding floor plans.
Request An Assessment
One of our experienced wayfinding experts can speak to you by phone or come to your location anywhere in the U.S. for a survey analysis.