Upon completion of our site assessment, we will develop a written report of fact finding results. This report will outline potential aesthetic avenues, discuss relationship of wayfinding components to overall corporate branding effort, propose sign type vocabulary and include a first draft of the “facility/campus destination” list.
Based on the fact finding documentation, we will develop an initial conceptual approach. This will include potential interior and exterior sign types and graphics (banners, pageantry, etc.). All interior sign types are designed to be modular to accommodate future changes and growth. Exterior signs are designed with hinged faces and access panels for easy maintenance and can incorporate changeable panels.
Develop entire vocabulary of interior and exterior sign types (sign type hierarchy) using report results and presentation feedback as the guide.
Create an initial budget for each phase of the project (if needed).
Wayfinding Documentation: (includes documentation and on-site presentation) Develop first draft of the wayfinding program. This will include:
- Detailed drawings of each proposed sign type including material and construction details.
- Message schedule showing proposed copy for each sign location
- Floor and site plans showing sign locations and types
- Photo imaging of critical areas within the facility/campus
- Recommendations for revised room numbering, entrance naming and elevators bank designation
- Plans for directing pedestrian traffic between connected buildings
- Plans for directing vehicular traffic to designated parking areas
Request An Assessment
One of our experienced wayfinding experts can speak to you by phone or come to your location anywhere in the U.S. for a survey analysis.